As we progress in our careers from office newbies to seasoned leaders, we face the challenge of updating our look to keep up with the image we want to project to the world.
It can all be confusing: trying to understand your style and what it means for your personal brand, and at the same time wearing what makes you feel confident and look good.
So, the million dollar question is: How do you dress like the leader you are?
Lizzie Edwards knows how.
In this episode, I talk with Lizzie, a London-based stylist with an uncanny knack for deconstructing exactly how we can create the image we want. She reveals how to start with the clothes you already have and ultimately create a wearable, stylish wardrobe that’s in line with your personal brand and projects the image you want.
Show Highlights Include:
- How Lizzie’s past careers contributed to her career as a stylist and the one thing she invested in to accelerate her career to where she is now. (05:23)
- One overlooked attribute you can’t progress without, even if you have amazing taste. (11:30)
- The truth behind why even powerful women are stressed out about what to wear (and how it applies to other aspects of life) (13:52)
- The biggest wardrobe mistakes professional women make that diminish their image. (17:20)
- How having an organized wardrobe can have a profound positive effect on your image. (17:28)
- How knowing the colors that work for you can define your signature style (and help you avoid shopping pointlessly online and offline) (22:00)
- Why your big picture is important when building your style and brand image. (29:25)
To download a free copy of “Dress Like the Leader You Are”: https://BookHip.com/MCJARFX
To get your colors done: https://yourcolorguru.com/ and use code “LizzieSentMe” for a discount
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: https://brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: https://brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Join 30 Days to Vibrant Energy: https://brilliant-balance.com/energy