This is part one of a four part series on “Getting what you want.” And #1 on the list is to live healthier and feel better…which makes sense because a healthy lifestyle helps us feel vibrant and energized so we can contribute in meaningful ways to ourselves, our families and our careers.
We know we can maintain this lifestyle by sleeping more, eating healthier, exercising more, and quitting bad habits that impede our progress.
But do we DO those things?
No! Why on earth is that?
Why don’t we consistently do the things that keep the “human machine” performing optimally? Why don’t we invest time into healthy living so we can feel amazing?
In this episode, I’ll reveal some common “stories” you might be telling yourself that cause inconsistency in the practices that help you feel vibrant and energized. You’ll discover how to confront and overcome some of these challenges so you can live your best life.
Show Highlights Include:
- The 4 core practices we should engage in to add vitality and vibrancy to our lives. (05:57)
- The major reasons we don’t allocate enough effort to the practices that keep the human machine functioning optimally. (09:00)
- How neglecting sleep to savor alone time can negatively affect our health (and how to re-engineer that behavior). (12:55)
- The benefits of having a full-night’s rest (and why we should confront our inability to prioritize sleep). (17:25)
- The # 1 reason we don’t prioritize exercise and how to streamline your daily schedule to easily solve that problem. (24:45)
To Join 30 Days to Vibrant Energy: https://brilliant-balance.com/energy
Thinking about coaching? Schedule an exploratory call here: https://brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: https://brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057