Does fulfilling your deepest desires sound like a pipe dream? If so, you’re not alone – many of us think executing our vision would take too much time or energy, or that doing so is simply impossible.
We don’t always see or honor the gap between our desire and our ability to execute. And this “desire gap” can be the root cause of a lot of suffering.
But many times, our dreams are not beyond our reach, we just have to figure out why we’re behaving as though they are.
In this episode, you’ll discover the truth behind your “not yet” pattern and learn how to close the gap between your desire and the doability of your goals.
Show Highlights Include:
- What the tragic story of an injured soccer player can teach you about the gap between desire and doability (3:35)
- The “sticky story problem” that creates mental rigidity and stops you from taking action towards your dreams (11:17)
- How to spot and destroy the fake rules stopping you from closing your desire gap (12:57)
- Why you should stop being a “lone ranger” when it comes to reaching your goals (15:07)
- How to overcome the “not yet” pattern that kills your dreams (17:17)
**FREE WORKSHOP, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
REGISTER HERE FOR A FREE WORKSHOP: Get out of that rut (and get your groove back with 5 simple shifts): https://brilliant-balance.com/rut/
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
30 Days to Vibrant Energy: www.brilliant-balance.com/energy