Momentum – like a ferris wheel – is a constant cycle. When you’re at the top, you feel a sense of fulfillment and like anything is possible. But when you lose that momentum, everything starts to feel like an obstacle.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to work with the cycles of momentum so you can focus on opportunities and get back up to the top again.
Show highlights include:
- The ferris wheel philosophy for getting to the top of your game (when life feels like it’s in a rut) (1:39)
- The ‘emotion-matching’ tools for transforming your obstacles into instant opportunities (5:36)
- How to tell if your activities are playing to win (or playing not to lose) (10:46)
- Using the ‘merry-go-round of momentum’ when your life needs a push (13:24)
- The Tony Robbins trick to keep the wheel spinning towards success (14:20)
***DISCOUNT CODES, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Get 25% off at Isotoner for the next 2 weeks with code BRILLIANT25. (*Clearance excluded.) www.isotoner.com
Psst… We have a few spots open for new coaching clients, so if you’ve ever thought about having a coach, this is your chance to try it on for size and see if you’ll benefit. Pick a date and time: https://brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Need a few mini moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Book Cherylanne to speak at your next event: https://brilliant-balance.com/speaker
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057