Everyone shuts down sometimes. Whether you’re afraid of getting hurt, want to avoid conflict, or are trying to protect your hard-earned reputation, it’s tempting to put on your armor and hide out.
But closing yourself off is no way to live. In fact, when you learn to stay open, your life gets better and better. You grow, you receive, you deepen the connection you feel with others, and you live a more exciting story by having new experiences.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to get out of your own way and truly thrive with an open mind, heart, and hands.
Show highlights include:
- Why being ‘plant-like’ opens you up to more adventure and growth. (1:58)
- How to become more open-minded and evolve your thinking with the planet Pluto. (6:06)
- A few Brené Brown inspired practices for taking off the armor and letting yourself be seen. (8:22)
- How to let yourself out of the ‘Monkey Trap’ for an abundance of wealth, love, and experiences. (11:11)
- How to have fulfilling life moments (when responsibilities and risks are against you). (13:56)
- Three ideas for finding your tribe and feeling understood. (16:16)
***DISCOUNT CODES, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Get 25% off at Isotoner this week with code BRILLIANT25. (*Clearance excluded.) www.isotoner.com
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: https://brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: https://brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057