We all know what it is like to feel “crazy busy” all the time. Between work, household management, and children’s activities, you can’t even think about adding something new to your schedule.
This level of “busy” could be causing you unforeseen health issues as well as preventing you from making positive changes for yourself and your family.
In today’s episode I’m going to take a look at the major side effects of a busy schedule, how it might be affecting you, and ways to clear up the “clutter” in your calendar.
Show highlights include:
- How chronic stress is interpreted as danger and why your body can’t handle it (3:40)
- Why stress is damaging your marriage (6:44)
- Are you letting life pass you by? How you can slow down and experience it (9:23)
- Why thoughtless actions are running your life and how to find purpose and intention (10:40)
- How your busy schedule is robbing you of clarity and vision (11:28)
- How reflection is critical to success and why to add it to your schedule (12:38)
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: