When you make big changes, whether in your business or your personal life, you may face feelings of fear, anxiety, or even inadequacy.
When these feelings come up, you might see that as a “sign” that you were never meant to have those goals instead of seeing them for what they are: resistance.
In today’s episode, I’m discussing the four main types of resistance that you may face, how to recognize them, and how to move through these challenges to tackle your goals!
Show highlights include:
- Are you holding yourself to the same standards you set for others? (3:40)
- Why you should embrace your challenges instead of running from them (5:30)
- How rational thought is working against you and how to stop it in its tracks (8:06)
- Are fear and anxiety becoming unbearable? Try this! (9:17)
- How you are blaming your lack of success on your family and friends and don’t even realize it (12:46)
- How your subconscious is trying to “save” you while sabotaging your goals (14:05)
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: