Episode #65 – The Real Reason You Don’t Work Out (and What to do About it)
You’re busy. You’re tired. You’re in charge of the kids.
I’ve been there. But if these are your three big reasons for not working out (even though you WANT to), then today’s episode is for you.
I’m sharing three very simple shifts that will get you in gear so that working out with consistency is actually EASY.
Not only that, but I’m going to help you uncover the real reason you’re not working out so you can get past it once and for all.
Here Are The Highlights:
- A solid strategy for making time for fitness (5:00)
- A common workout ‘planning’ mistake that trips most women up…and how you can quickly fix this (6:00)
- The ideal workout length to make sure you stay consistent to your health and fitness goals without ever falling off the wagon (9:00)
- When skipping the gym and working out at home could be more beneficial for you (11:00)
- Two of the most practical fitness apps for at-home workouts (11:30)
- A handy trick to help you actually stick to your workouts…even if you don’t have a personal trainer (15:10)
Download your FREE Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
And to find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough:
Thank you for this pod cast. I really needed that. I have a very difficult life with 5 kids, two with rare diseases and basically a single parent.
Jordi – I can imagine it’s especially difficult to make time for the practices that keep you energized … I hope these strategies help you find a solid baseline!
Really get value from your podcasts Thoughts are expressed clearly and topics are of great value. Looking forward to next week. Thanks Cherylanne!
So glad to hear it Angie! Glad to have you in the Brilliant Balance community!
This was incredibly helpful.
Excellent! Hope you found a time and a practice that makes you feel vibrant!
Very practical ideas – love the podcast!
It’s on my calendar every week 😀
LOVE that you’ve set calendar reminders for the podcast!
Oh my goodness this totally spoke to me! I handle every aspect of my day but have always struggled to making exercise a priority. This helped me realized the “why”. I will make changes and definitely grow from this! Thank you!