Last year’s roller coaster of change has taken a toll on our mental health. And while you may feel anxious and trapped in what tomorrow brings, remember that you can only make life better one day at a time.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to stop endless worrying over the future and discover five reminders for doing what you can to make today better.
Show highlights include:
- The “yesterday” thinking pattern and how to stop it from sabotaging your thoughts today (2:05)
- How to find peace in things you can’t control and “ride the wave” through choppy moments (3:13)
- How to find freedom in a trapped mindset and enact powerful change right now (5:16)
- What meeting your spouse or having kids reveals about living in the present (and how this stops raging anxiety over the future) (6:23)
- How to surrender a terrible day today and prepare for a clarified and fulfilling tomorrow (7:55)
***FREE RESOURCES & SOCIAL LINKS***
Book Cherylanne to speak at your next event: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/speaker
Not sure where to start? Book a free chat: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Regain control of your calendar with our free guide: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/calendar
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057