In today’s episode, Cherylanne shares strategies to help busy professional moms to handle holiday to-dos. This kicks off a series of holiday episodes that will carry you from here to the New Year with more ease and more joy.
As the holiday season approaches, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by all the tasks that need to be done. But fear not, Cherylanne has some ideas to streamline your schedule and make this season more joyful.
From discovering what you hold sacred, to creating a holiday roadmap, to strategies for outsourcing and simplifying, she covers it all.
Discover how to handle the holiday hustle with grace and balance. Stay tuned for more episodes in this series, where we’ll explore healthy eating, fitness tips, gift giving, and finding calm amidst the chaos.
Let’s make this holiday season one to remember. Let’s be brilliant.
Show Highlights Include:
- The nostalgia of early Holiday traditions 00:03:05
- How will you plan for the weeks ahead? 00:04:39
- What is at the center of your season? 00:05:22
- Are you struggling to manage holiday commitments? 00:07:00
- Do this and stop spreading yourself too thin 00:10:15
- Discover how to shorten your list 00:12:30:00]
- Who can do what you can’t? 00:14:36
- How to simplify and save time 00:16:30
- It’s ok to be a little less perfect 00:19:30
- This will bring you more joy this magical season 00:20:44
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5-Minute Meditation: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/cskolnicki
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057