I admire working moms.
They have high standards, have high professional ambitions, and are highly talented. Even though they have incredibly demanding work and family lives, they also have very high standards about showing up at home for their kids.
But there are things that no one really knows about them. The general public has somehow arrived at a lot of inaccurate conclusions about them.
And sadly, this is a theme I see across the collective of women I work with.
So I’m going to share a few things with you today about how working moms approach and go through life. All while keeping their high standard of showing up for their kids and maintaining their professional careers and ambitions.
In this episode, you’ll discover 5 secrets working moms want you to know. You’ll learn what you can do to help them feel seen and understood!
Show Highlights Include:
- 5 truths you should know about working moms (that might completely change how you view them). (2:22)
- What working moms really think about juggling work and home responsibilities. (3:12)
- How working moms contribute financially to their household (and why it’s not how you think). (5:37)
- Why working moms are very strict with their time (even with the things they enjoy). (7:59)
- The best thing to do if you want to help a working mom. (12:29)
- How general labels strip these women of their identities (and how they really want to be seen) (17:10)
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5-Minute Meditation: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057