Have you ever felt like you’re underwater? You have your head down, you’re swimming hard and just trying to get through whatever life throws at you.
We’ve all been there at some point in our lives.
It happens when you’re struggling to keep your business afloat, or dealing with career upheaval, or taking extra care of a family member.
It’s not easy.
In these dark and difficult times, we need light more than ever. When we’re deep underwater, we need to come up for air, find a little normalcy and just breathe.
In this episode, I’ll share with you why you need to come up for air when you feel like you’re drowning. You’ll discover why you tend to resist coming up for air, and I’ll show you how to break through that resistance.
Show Highlights Include:
- 3 situations you find yourself in that feel like you’re swimming underwater. (04:01)
- Why you need to come up for air instead of fighting for your life underwater. (06:28)
- 5 reasons we resist the opportunity to come up for air. (07:39)
- The ‘Atlas’ savior complex and how it stops us from giving ourselves a break. (11:30)
- How you can push past that resistance so you can get the air you need using this ‘build-up’ method. (16:36)
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: https://brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: https://brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5-Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057