Whether it’s a broken New Year’s resolution or blunder at work, we’re all really good at keeping track of what goes wrong. It’s easier to ruminate about our bad days than build the momentum to have better ones.
But focusing on what went wrong brings you down. You forget that tomorrow is a new day (while today is already done).
There will always be setbacks and things out of your control. But if you want to build momentum and make positive progress, then focusing on your wins is key.
In this episode, you’ll learn a proven method to help you make progress toward your goals.
Show highlights include:
- How to become a powerhouse of productivity using the Harvard Progress Principle. (4:30)
- The ‘Wins Tracker’ template for maintaining the momentum to reach your goals. (6:52)
- How to avoid ruminating over bad days with advice from the laundry room. (9:52)
- How to make progress on unproductive days using the Catalyst/Nourisher approach. (12:58)
- Why keeping your mind on forward momentum starts with breaking the ‘Setback’ addiction. (16:22)
***DISCOUNT CODES, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: https://brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: https://brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057