Navigating the holidays can be a challenge. And while you may be able to avoid those “certain people” throughout the year, the holidays don’t always give you that opportunity.
However, when you learn the skill of coping ahead, you can feel confident about your plan to handle holiday emotions so you feel less overwhelmed and more in control.
In this episode, you’ll learn six strategies for coping ahead during the holidays.
Show highlights include:
- How to pick your ‘Holiday Ally’ and get the support you need for festivities this season. (8:16)
- Finding balance between procrastinating and over-planning (while still being in control). (9:17)
- How to avoid feeling stuck and suffocated at your next holiday party. (11:10)
- How to avoid touchy topics and shift the conversation with the Back Pocket hack. (13:00)
- The Grounding Strategy for staying in tune with yourself at busy gatherings. (13:54)
- How to take away your family party anxiety with the Journalist approach. (15:02)
***DISCOUNT CODES, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: https://brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: https://brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057