Many of us have a love-hate relationship with to-do lists. While some people live through having one, others cringe at the sight of it. And right when you check off a box on your list, it feels like three more things are added.
How can you find happiness and family time under the weight of an ever-growing list?
In this episode, you’ll learn how to create much-needed breathing room on a never-ending to-do list, and why tackling your tasks doesn’t happen all at once (but in small, victorious steps).
Show highlights include:
- Why adulting and to-do lists instantly give you ‘summer nostalgia’ and how to embrace life youthfully (even when there are a dozen things on your plate) (2:54)
- Why being a ‘people pleaser’ manipulates your list of things to do and the one-word trick for curating a shorter list instantly (9:43)
- How to ditch the poor planning and post-it notes for a stress-free, orderly to-do list (that has a place for everything and everything in its place) (10:53)
- How to accomplish tasks in a timely, confident manner (without sacrificing family time or mental freedom) (12:58)
- What the ‘worry box’ means for your list of things undone – and how to give yourself permission for a fresh start every day (15:29)
***FREE RESOURCES & SOCIAL LINKS***
Feel super busy and burned out? Join our FREE workshop on June 10: https://brilliant-balance.com/workshop
Need a few mini moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Book Cherylanne to speak at your next event: https://brilliant-balance.com/speaker
Not sure where to start? Book a free chat: https://brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057