Episode #156 – Can you have it all? (3 year anniversary episode)
The greeting card industry, entertainment, and media have all convinced women that it’s impossible to have it all. By normalizing mediocrity, they encourage you to settle and stop striving for brilliant balance.
But I want you to dream again. I believe that you can have it all.
In this 3rd Anniversary episode, I discuss how to ignore the negative influence of our culture and turn your dreams into reality.
Show highlights include:
- Why you should ignore what the world tells you about having it all (4:54)
- How the greeting card industry normalizes mediocrity (9:14)
- The first step to take in breaking out of the mold society has tried to force you in (9:32)
- How to turn your dreams into concrete reality (10:27)
- Why you might need a guided journey to overcome the obstacles that are holding you back (13:35)
To enter to win a big box of Brilliant Balance Swag:
- Download your free gift at:
- Like us on our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page:
- Follow us on Instagram:
Winner will be chosen on October 30, 2020
Post on Instagram with #bebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough:
Leave a Comment