Have you ever had an experience in which you felt like a fraud? Or have you ever felt like you don’t deserve what you have? Maybe in business, or in your marriage, or as a mom?
Today we’re going to dig into the underpinnings of what’s often called “imposter syndrome.” I’ll walk through the reasons you may be struggling with this and why it’s so important that you get beyond it. (Hint: so you can fully enjoy your life and step into your potential.) Let’s see if we can get to the bottom of what’s holding you back in today’s episode…
- When the way it looks is different than the way it feels (4:27)
- Dissonance between how we imagined it would be and what it actually feels when we get there (7:47)
- If I can do it, it must not be worth very much (9:16)
- When we diminish the scale of the accomplishment so that it doesn’t count (11:31)
- The notion that you didn’t earn it (15:54)
- What’s at the root of all of this (21:37)
Feel like you’re being pulled in a thousand directions? Then hop over to https://brilliantbalance.net/haveitall to download your free Rebalancing Toolkit. You’ll learn how to design an optimized week that lets you feel like you have it all.
You ready? Let’s be brilliant…
Start listening now!