Episode #67 – How do you make a habit stick?
Have you ever met someone who seems to get ALL THE THINGS done?
When they say, “I’m going to…” (whether it’s start eating healthy, get more organized, or start exercising) they make it happen!
But when YOU attempt to tackle a similar goal, it’s a very different story.
You might be able to keep up with a new habit for a while, but somewhere along the way, you lose motivation…and quit. If that rings true, then today’s episode is for you.
We’re going to break down the three steps to making a brand new habit stick in a way that requires little effort to maintain and lasts for the long-term.
Here Are The Highlights:
- The science of adopting new habits…and why it ‘can be’ so hard to stick to them (5:20)
- The most important ‘missing link’ when it comes to making a habit stick (8:45)
- A powerful motivator for anchoring new habits and making new behaviors stick (11:00)
- Two must-have habit-boosting apps (15:25)
- How to create an ‘easy-to-follow’ reward system for making positive habits stick and last for good (20:00)
Download your FREE Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
And to find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough:
Leave a Comment