Episode #260 – 5 year anniversary episode! Meet my team as we share our favorite shows
It’s our 5 year anniversary, so we’re taking a trip down memory lane. Meet my team as we reminisce about the episodes we’re still talking about, in some cases several years after they originally aired. It’s been a privilege to bring this show to you week after week for the last five years and in some ways I feel like we’re just warming up. To celebrate, today we’re launching the Brilliant Balance Boutique – our own little shop with some really cute items to remind you to get out there and shine – you’ll find the link just below. Have fun shopping…and cheers to five years!
- My reflections on how the podcast came to be (2:18)
- How to take back control of the emotions that may have started back when you were waiting to be picked for a kickball team (12:45)
- Why certain pesky qualifiers can diminish your power and your ability to be persuasive(14:04)
- The simple way to unlock big chunks of time in your day by integrating your to-do list with an app from the app store (even if you’re calendar is fully booked) (18:12)
- How to get in the game for key family moments instead of standing on the sidelines like a spectator (21:00)
- How the “invisible” million things we carry in our head as moms can weigh us down until we learn to share the load (24:05)
Shop the Brilliant Balance Boutique!
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Join 30 Days to Vibrant Energy: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/energy
Leave a Comment