Episode #230 – Why is my child’s room always a mess?
If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by the clutter in your kid’s room, you’re not alone.
Many of us feel like our child’s room just can’t stay in order. Which leads to an ongoing conflict in a lot of homes.
But often the mess is not because our kids don’t want to cooperate. They just don’t know how to do it. They need an effective and motivating system to keep their place clean.
In this episode, you’ll discover simple, yet game-changing methods to eliminate the constant clutter. Follow these action steps to help your kids create good habits and keep your home tidy.
Show highlights include:
- An important question that helps you choose the right approach for your kid’s messy room (6:23)
- Why letting your kid have a “happy clutter” is actually a great way of avoiding the mess (7:01)
- A fun and playful mantra that you can use with your kids to keep things at their place (9:46)
- How to dance your way through the house chores and keep your house neatly clean in less than 5 minutes/day (19:02)
- A compassionate way of helping your kids create systems and teach them how to keep things organized (17:51)
Download your FREE Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all: https://brilliantbalance.net/haveitall
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
And to find out more about my signature coaching program, Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/brilliant-balance/
Leave a Comment