The promise of a road trip is always exciting. You gather your favorite snacks and queue up a playlist, ready for adventure.
But what you’ve envisioned and what actually unfolds can be two entirely different stories.
And when you’re on the road of life, it’s the same. So many variations are possible. But when you know the stretch of road you’re on, you can adjust your “driving” accordingly and feel a whole lot better in the process.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to navigate four distinctive stretches of road you’ll probably encounter at some point.
Show highlights include:
- How to prepare for the worst and work in any condition through the story of the April Snow Storm. (1:43)
- How to savor the “smooth sailing” moments in life.
- How to tell when the uphill climb is worth your energy and effort. (6:26)
- What to do when life’s journey throws you into a blind curve. (9:33)
- The empowered U-turns for making life better (when we don’t want to be where we are). (11:14)
- What a road pattern reveals about the challenges and problems you face in life. (13:03)
***DISCOUNT CODES, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057