Crossing paths with highly influential people can be quite nerve-racking. There’s a wave of intimidation surrounding success and social status, even if you’ve only created a persona of the actual person in your head.
Besides nerves and intimidation, there’s also a level of energy and excitement around influencers… but why? Is it the need to be seen? Or heard?
Or is it because we are entering a new era of women? An era where women are ready to act out of bravery, feel the power in their femininity and step outside the circles they run in for better things.
In this episode, GOOP’s Elise Loehnen breaks down the intimidation factors surrounding people of power – and why embracing the experiences that terrify us most shapes a new era of ‘wise woman’ ready for the world.
Show highlights include:
- How to have heart-to-heart conversations with incredibly successful people (even if you have a projection of what they are like in your head) (2:52)
- Why being “seen” by celebrities isn’t as fulfilling as you think – and the recent wave of influencers that have you embracing femininity and finding your power (10:04)
- What youth and beauty mean to a ‘wise woman’ in this era – and why learning from the past teaches you to live without regret or resentment today (15:01)
- How to bring a little bravery to your most stomach-twisting conversations and why being courageous opens the door to limitless opportunities right now (23:00)
- The ‘one-liner’ trick for striking an authentic conversation with the most intimidating and successful people (even if you don’t know what to say next) (29:45)
***RESOURCES, EVENTS & SOCIAL LINKS***
Join hundreds of women who increased their energy in 30 days with our new 30 Days to Vibrant Energy experience: https://brilliant-balance.com/energy
Need a few mini moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: https://brilliant-balance.com/breathe
Book Cherylanne to speak at your next event: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/speaker
Not sure where to start? Book a free chat: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Learn more about Elise Loehnen: https://www.eliseloehnen.com