While Thanksgiving might look a little different this year, there’s one thing that won’t change even through a Zoom gathering… family tensions!
If gathering with family has you feeling stressed out, this episode is for you! Listen as I share my best tips for maintaining your peace of mind and staying balanced during the holidays.
Show highlights include:
- How to maintain your routine… and your sanity during the busiest time of year (9:17)
- The “Anthropologist’s” trick that prevents you from being sucked into family drama (10:48)
- The “Choose Your Own” adventure method that ensures a delightful holiday experience (14:41)
- Why it may be okay to “play favorites” during the holidays (15:56)
- A major source of your holiday anxiety and how to eliminate it immediately (16:34)
- The “Storyteller’s Secret” to the best Thanksgiving you’ve ever had (17:28)
Come follow along!
Balance the hustle and bustle of the holiday season with our master holiday plan. Visit: https://brilliant-balance.com/holiday
Follow our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work and The Brilliant Balance Company:
Find out more about Breakthrough: