Episode #159 – Are you allowed to be angry?
What makes your blood boil? Many women have a complicated relationship with anger. This is because society sees anger differently in men vs. women.
Women often feel like they shouldn’t express their anger. In fact, studies show that women who express anger in the workplace lose power and influence.
In this episode, I discuss why anger is completely normal.
Show highlights include:
- How gender influences perceptions of anger and how this affects you (4:52)
- Why anger in the workplace helps men but hurts women (6:24)
- How anger can help you grow better relationships (11:22)
- Why chronic anger can destroy your physical health (12:20)
- Productive and healthy ways to release anger (15:28)
Come follow along!
Post on Instagram with #bebrilliant and tag @brilliant_balance to be featured!
Follow our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work and The Brilliant Balance Company:
Find out more about Breakthrough:
Leave a Comment