Lots of women have the dream of starting a non-profit that aligns with their passion. The idea of solving a problem by using their gifts and talents is a dream come true.
But the amount of work and logistics that go into starting a non-profit can be overwhelming.
In this episode, I’m joined by world-class chef and non-profit entrepreneur Suzy DeYoung. We discuss how to identify problems that match your gifts and how to overcome the challenges that come with forming a non-profit.
Show highlights include:
- How you can spot the needs for your non-profit to serve ([17:06])
- How to recognize (and stop ignoring) timing and signs that cannot be ignored when searching for your life’s purpose ([22:15])
- Why “competing” non-profits in your area are a good thing and how coexisting benefits everyone ([25:09])
- How serving others helps them feel cared for and destroys their poverty mindset ([38:49])
- The amazing way a non-profit can change the future of an entire family for generations to come ([44:03])
- A brilliant way to save resources by partnering with your community in the early stages of your organization ([45:23])
- Why collaboration is essential when starting a non-profit ([50:48])
Follow our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: