Episode #235 – How do I get my family off their devices?
Do you worry about how TVs, iPads, and phones are turning us (and our kids) into disconnected zombies?
You’re not alone.
We’re all guilty of being glued to these devices for most of our days. With endless options of entertainment at our fingertips, it’s easy to lose touch with our surroundings and with each other.
Listen now to discover simple actions you can take to control the technology in your household before it controls you.
Show Highlights Include:
- A questionable social experiment you’re participating in (even if you don’t know about it) (02:06)
- The sneaky way technology gets you hooked and forces you to choose your phone over your loved ones every time (07:03)
- The “no-fly zone” method to limit screen time and spend more quality hours with your family (17:25)
- How to motivate your kids to be more intentional about their phone use (without lecturing them) (20:28)
- How to schedule “shared experiences” where you don’t let your phone disturb you (21:24)
**FREE RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Join 30 Days to Vibrant Energy: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/energy
Leave a Comment