Episode #224 – The hidden cost of financial fear (Finance Series Part 1)
A lot of us have a weird anxiety around money. We don’t like looking at our bank account, thinking about retirement or reviewing our expenses.
But being afraid of finances costs you—and not just financially.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to defeat financial fear and be more confident around money to have less stress and more balance.
Want to remove your fear of finances and live a more balanced life? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to get rid of a scarcity mindset and replace it with a profound feeling of abundance. (5:48)
- Why financial fear can trap you in your comfort zone (and how to escape it) (8:10)
- How to tell yourself a better story about money that empowers you to take responsibility (11:51)
- The “Agency Mindset” that helps you take ownership of your life (16:10)
- 3 big issues caused by financial fear that take your life off-balance. (23:15)
***DISCOUNT CODES, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: http://www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Leave a Comment