Building a Business You can Take a Vacation From
Taking a vacation as an employee is fairly easy: Request time off, get it approved and then arrange your travel.
If you’re an entrepreneur, taking time off is a lot more complicated. But you need vacations – especially when you’re working hard every day. In this episode, you’ll find out how to build a business that lets you take time off to recharge (and do it without constantly checking your emails).
Show highlights include:
- Why the most passionate entrepreneurs often fail. (5:25)
- The first thing to design when starting your business (don’t even build a product or service before you do this). (6:25)
- Why limiting yourself is crucial in building any business that makes you happier. (9:00)
- The question that decides whether your business works for you—or you work for your business. (15:05)
- Why knowing how to get “unstuck” is crucial for any (aspiring) entrepreneur. (21:00)
Leave a Comment